Friday, December 28, 2012

Becky Moore sits down with Sit. Write. Bleed.

Hail and hello again! This is SWB's first interview with an author and I am pleased to say that my guest is accomplished Romance author Becky Moore! Hailing from North Carolina, Becky has been published in multiple formats and at multiple houses, including Decadent Publishing, Evernight Publishing, and XOXO Publishing. A member of Romance Writers of America, she was kind enough to sit down with me and discuss her career, her views on today's shifting book markets, and the Romance genre.


You can find out more about Becky Moore and her work at:
Website
Twitter
Amazon
Goodreads

Remember to subscribe to Sit. Write. Bleed. or "like" this blog by pressing the "Google +1" button to the right. Believe me, it helps. You can also follow me @JayRequard on Twitter.

You all stay safe and come back next time for my first "I Love..." article, which will be entitled "I Love Sword and Sorcery." It goes live in 2013! Happy New Year, my brothers and sisters!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jay. I'm excited to be your number one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, very interesting interview with one of my personal favorite authors. Best of luck to you with your Sit,Write,Bleed site. I'll be back....looking forward to seeing what you're up to next :)

    ReplyDelete