Friday, February 1, 2013

John Hartness sits down with Sit. Write. Bleed.

Hello again.

I am just excited about this interview. I will be frank (and you can be George), but this interview was a lot of fun and completely NOT SAFE FOR WORK. John was more than open in talking about his career, beginning writers, editing, MFA Creative Writing, and his ideas on the publishing business are awesome. He is a great writer to boot, so check his stuff out in the links right below the YouTube clip.

Without further ado:




You can find John's stuff here:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Amazon - BUY IT!

Remember, you can follow me @JayRequard on Twitter and if you like what you see here on Sit. Write. Bleed., do me a favor and click the button on the right-hand side of the screen that says "G+1"-- it really helps me make this available to more eyes and it let's me know you like what you are seeing! You, the readers, help make this site better with a single click.

Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Great interview, I really enjoyed it. Thanks Jay and John.
    Robyne Vickers
    (AKA Kierce Sevren)

    ReplyDelete