Friday, May 17, 2013

Overdue Update

Hey all, sorry I have been gone for a bit. The end of the semester (yeah, still in college) got really busy and a lot of stuff outside of that has been going on. Still working on the novel and getting another one started, along with a few shorts being in edits. I just wanted to let everyone reading that Sit.Write.Bleed. will be back to a regular Friday schedule starting next week with an interview with the fantastic Gail Z. Martin!

Some quick news: I just turned in my publishing contracts for "The Chase", which will appear in Kerlak/Dark Oak Publishing's The Big Bad: An Anthology of Evil, edited by John Hartness and Emily Leverett, as well as the contract for "Paper Demons" for Thunder on the Battlefield, a sword and sorcery anthology edited by James R. Tuck and published by Seventh Star Press! There will be a party for the The Big Bad at ConCarolinas, but I know that Tuck will be there as well, so hopefully I will get to see everyone. Once the books are out you will get links, I promise.

Also, ConCarolinas, North Carolina's best science-fiction and fantasy convention, will be taking place at the beginning of June, and I am going to start rounding up interviewees for the event, so stay tuned for more. I am hoping that I will be able to bring you video.

Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment