Monday, February 23, 2015

The Big Bad II!

Hey all! (Sorry I've been MIA. There have been some real technical issues that had to be resolved.)

I am proud to say that my story, "Ghosts and Sands", will be appearing in Dark Oak Press' The Big Bad II.

GO HERE

I talked previously about writing the sequel for "The Chase", the story in the first Big Bad that featured the revenant Conjer battling a cadre of vampire gangsters. While I loved and still love that story, I got to work writing the follow-up. And it's going to be available in the Big Bad II, coming tomorrow on February 24th, 2015!

Here is the cover:



This amazing anthology features stories by David B. Coe/DB Jackson, Gail Martin, Misty Massey, Emily Leverett, James R. Tuck, Selah Janel, Eden Royce, Matthew Saunders, and some of the best up-and-coming names in Fantasy and Horror!

If you'd like to help us get more eyes on the prize, please share this blogpost or the Amazon link on your social media. Boosting the signal, even if it is only one or two people that do it, makes a big difference.

Thanks for visiting and your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment