Friday, July 3, 2015

Cover Reveal for The Gem of Acitus!

Back again, and this time I am quite happy to present the cover for my upcoming July release from Mocha Memoirs Press, The Gem of Acitus!


This short stars Manwe the Panther, a thief and freedom fighter, as he tries to rescue his lover from the dangerous clutches of a corrupt nobleman! Set in the dusty savannah of Juut, a land of wealth and woe, he must ply darkened alleys, dread depths, and rich mansions in a thrilling tale of love, loss, and revolution if he is to win the day. Treasures abound, rumors fly, and blood will run.

I'd like to thank Mocha Memoirs for giving me a shot. Being with a small press has always been a dream of mine, and with a quality publisher like them, I'm beyond pleased with the experience. I would also like to thank Darin Kennedy, Matthew Saunders, and Caryn Sutorus for all the help they provided beta-reading for me. I also need to thank Eden Royce for being a kick ass editor through and through. These people are the original Charlotte Crew. And of course, all my love and respect goes to Margo, my fiance. She has always been there to support this story, and I couldn't do a lot of what I do without her.

And finally, I want to thank you, the people who keep visiting this site. Please continue to support the blog and my work by clicking on that "G+1" to the left. That lets me know that you like what I produce.

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment