Saturday, August 1, 2015

Ambrose's Hope, Wizards, and Beer!


Expect these every time now.

I am proud to announce that the first story of my wizard, Ambrose Knighton, has been published by Aurora Wolf! My story, Ambrose's Hope, tells the story of a fallen wizard exiled in the wilderness. Faced with brooding loneliness, a spirit and a beer will enter his life, changing it forever.

I have loved wizards, even since I was little, raised on Arthurian Fantasy authors like T.A. Barron and T.H. White, or luminaries like Le Guin, Anthony, and Greenwood, so I always wanted to write one of my own. Once again, I cast beer as a divine liquid. There will be an occurring theme in Ambrose's tales where a beverage of some sort plays a part in the story, even if it is a trifling one. I have about twelve of these stories in me, so we'll see what kind of drink list I'll come up with!

As always, thank you for coming to this blog. The readership this past year has been amazing, varied, and I am always happy to be able to do what I'm doing and have you all involved. Please enjoy the story, and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment